Pixels and Prints

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6: The Planner



Despite my dependence on gadgets and technology (such as my mobile phone and computer), I still have to have a planner where I can write down things I need to do and for whatever comes in handy to write. This is the 3rd straight year that I've had the planner and so far I'm loving all the improvements they've been doing over the years.

Besides, I still think that my planners/diaries/journals document how nitty gritty my life can be on a daily basis and those are things that can't be read or seen on my blogs that I would like DS to know when he's old enough.

2 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful planner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friends always give me a planner every year but it's only during this year that I decided to seriously use one. Sayang ang Starbucks planner. :)

    ReplyDelete