Pixels and Prints

Friday, January 1, 2010

A Brand New Year

First of all, I'd like to greet everyone a very happy new year.

I know I wasn't able to complete Project 365 last year so I'm trying it again this year. I'm not gonna put any pressure on myself this time to scrap the photos. Probably there will be entries where the photo will be scrapped but for starters, I'll just feature my photo for the day as religiously as I can. I will be changing my blog header so just watch out for it.

January 1 - the first day of the new year. Papa and I went out to meet my brother and enjoyed some precious bonding time with each other. Spending time with family is always precious for me. This is one of those rare photo opportunities I have with the Don (as I call him). This was taken while we were waiting for my brother at Starbucks.



1 comment: