Pixels and Prints

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27: My PT



I'm on my 5th therapy session and I just would like to introduce to you my lovely physical therapist, Rhoda. She's not only competent but she's also very charming and very accommodating. She takes care of me very well and I really appreciate that. This was taken just right after my therapy and shortly before I had to wear my neck brace again.

And if you notice, there's another glass of Seattle's Best over at the right. Oh yeah, I've been religious about getting the refreshing drink before going to the rehab center. A treat I give myself after spending too much on a one-way cab fare from my house to the hospital. The price I have to pay for being temporarily debilitated and without a driver. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment