Pixels and Prints

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 1 - The First Day

I came across this project last year and I thought that it was a cool thing to do. I was never able to join the project last year and it practically left my memory already until I came across it again through Facebook. I thought that it would be cool to join and this actually poses a big challenge to me - not only to get serious with my hobby but also to be able to blog every single day.

Although other people put their entries through Flickr, I thought it best to put it in a blog for the simple reason that it's easier for me to manage since I blog as much as I can over here. It would be great to see something like this big get completed and I hope I can live up to the challenge.

And here's my very 1st entry for this project. I talked about it here and I hope things will turn out better for me this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment